DB2 LUW High Availability and Recovery Planning
Failure to plan is planning to fail...
In episode #29, special IBM guests Kate Kurtz and Dale McInnis shared with us information on high availability and recovery planning; their focus was on data warehouse databases, InfoSphere, DPF, and the like. They offered several valuable tips and best practices. Watch the replay to learn from their wisdom...
We'd also like to bring to your attention our upcoming shows:
- OCT 1 - The Las Vegas Approach to DB2 LUW Security with guest Rebecca Bond, CISSP, and author of Understanding DB2 9 Security!
- OCT 8 - The DB2Night Show goes "Cross Platform" with special guest Sheryl Larsen. Sheryl will share SQL performance lessons learned from recent consulting engagements and offer tips for both DB2 z/OS and LUW!
- OCT 15 - DB2 LUW Performance Tuning Lessons Learned with special guest Martin Hubel, IBM DB2 GOLD Consultant. Really - you don't want to miss this - even if you don't have SAP!
- NOV 5 - The SQL Snapshot Potluck Party is BACK! Share your favorite SQL Snapshot command and receive the source code for the entire collection!
- NOV 19 - What's new and COOL with DB2 LUW with guest George Baklarz, IBM
To download a recorded replay of Episode #29, right click on the link below and choose "Save As..."
Episode 29, 2010 September 24, DB2 LUW High Availability and Recovery Planning
Join The DB2Night Show™ LinkedIn GroupThe DB2Night Show™ now has a LinkedIn Group. The group is an open group. Join to receive LinkedIn group updates including future shows and replay information, and, if you like, start some discussions about the show! Join The DB2Night Show LinkedIn Group!
Our Shameless Marketing MomentDBI is offering a free educational webinar "TEN SQL Snapshots you MUST run TODAY" on Friday, 8 October, 2pm Central (3pm Eastern, 1pm Mountain, 12pm Pacific, 8pm GMT). Attendees will receive the SOURCE CODE for the SQL Snapshots! For details and the registration link to this free event, visit DBI's EVENTS page.
DBI's comprehensive performance and configuration repository with the industry's best trend graphs enable you to monitor and manage your databases with confidence, improve stability, and achieve scalability with existing hardware.
Our #2 Job is giving you the documentation to prove it!