Good news: March Finals will occur on the 2nd, 16th, and 30th only - we've reduced the time commitment for our finalists! Contestant Applications will be accepted through 10 February 2012. See 2012 DB2's GOT TALENT Overview and How The Contest Works for more information.
THANK YOU to DB2's GOT TALENT SPONSORS!
- 1st Place Prize: Free Badge to any 2012 IDUG Conference, sponsored by IDUG
- 1st Place Prize: Up to $1,500 USD travel money for travel expenses to the IDUG conference, sponsored by DBI Software
- 2nd Place Prize: A free badge to attend the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by KBCE
- 2nd Place Prize: Up to $1,000 USD travel money for travel expenses to the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by HLS Technologies
- 3rd Place Prize: An Apple iPad, sponsored by Responsive Systems
- Top 10 Finalist Prizes: $50 Amazon.com gift certificates sponsored by Triton Consulting