The call for DB2's GOT TALENT Contestant Applications is CLOSED. February 17th will feature a buffet of DB2 for z/OS tips and advice (plus one LUW contestant). Please register and join our studio audience, and you will learn about...
Contestant Topics for 17 FEB 2012
- Tip for resetting the Log RBA
- Hints and Tips about the DB2 Optimizer (z/OS and LUW)
- Hybrid database environment using DB2 z/OS and Oracle LUW
- Real Time Statistics (RTS) - 2 Tables That Show you A LOT
- Simulating Access path in test environment with Production Statistics (z/OS and LUW)
- Performance Tuning and Storage Design (LUW)
- DCLGEN Advice
Call for Contestant Applications is CLOSEDSorry. Maybe next year you can be a contestant.
THANK YOU to DB2's GOT TALENT SPONSORS!
- 1st Place Prize: Free Badge to any 2012 IDUG Conference, sponsored by IDUG
- 1st Place Prize: Up to $1,500 USD travel money for travel expenses to the IDUG conference, sponsored by DBI Software
- 2nd Place Prize: A free badge to attend the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by KBCE
- 2nd Place Prize: Up to $1,000 USD travel money for travel expenses to the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by HLS Technologies
- 3rd Place Prize: An Apple iPad, sponsored by Responsive Systems
- Top 10 Finalist Prizes: $50 Amazon.com gift certificates sponsored by Triton Consulting