2015 Contestant Topics...
So far, our contestants plan on talking about these topics:
- LUW: SQL Problem Determination and I/O Optimization Solution
- LUW: Locking & tips
- LUW: Brio to Cognos and Federated Performance Solution
- LUW: Lessons Learned upgrading DB2, avoiding pitfalls
- LUW: DB2 10.5 high availability using OS cluster
- z/OS: inline UDF new in DB2 V10
- z/OS: Performance Optimization on SAP with DB2
- z/OS: Tips about DB2 Messages
Know DB2? IBM BLU? Watson? DashDB? We need you!
Please SUBMIT an APPLICATION to participate! The DB2 Community Grows when people share what they know - and that's good for all of our careers!
Frankly, every year it seems to get harder to find participants. Is there DB2 talent out there? Has everyone switched to other databases? Regretfully, if we don't have 20+ people by 30th January 2015 at 4pm CST, we'll need to cancel and promptly notify everyone.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Host of The DB2Night Show™
President and Founder, DBI Software
IBM DB2 GOLD Consultant and IBM Champion