New shows for Season #10 of The Db2Night Show are scheduled! Here are the highlights and registration links:
Upcoming Db2 LUW ShowsClick the links for details and registration!
- 29 March: Db2 LUW Native Encryption - What to Expect when you're Expecting to Encrypt! Paul Bird, IBM
- 12 April: ALL ABOUT IDUG June 2-6 Charlotte NC with IDUG CPC Guests
- BONUS: The State of the Db2 Universe Study will announce IDUG Badge and Amazon Gift Card winners! Have you participated yet? As a participant, you can receive the study results and find out if your skills are aligned with Db2's most popular features!
- 24 May: Breaking News from IBM Toronto Lab! Guest Kelly Rodger
Is there a new Db2 Version or Release coming? If so, what's in it? Register and find out!
- 21 June: Db2 LUW Problem Determination - a *3* HOUR Class with Pavel Sustr, IBM Toronto
THIS IS A FIRST! Our Grand Finale of The Db2Night Show's 10th season features a three hour class on Db2 LUW Problem Determination taught by the IBM Toronto Lab's TOP Problem Solver!
The State of the Db2 Universe Study
Have you participated yet? Here are a few great reasons to participate:
- You can get a report of the study findings and find out if your skills are aligned with Db2's most popular features
- The study asks both z/OS and LUW questions, but you'll only be guided through the questions that are most applicable to your role
- The study survey only takes 6-9 minutes to complete, on average. It depends on how well tuned your brain is.
- You will help IDUG
- You will help IBM improve Db2
- You could win a badge to attend IDUG North America in Charlotte NC June 2-6
- You could win one of five $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- You will be loved and admired by your peers for participating
PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDY and then share your love of Db2 with your friends, peers, and co-workers.
Share this News