DB2 LUW Database Performance Education
DBI will come to your site and teach database performance best practices to your team (from 1 to 200 attendees). Our classes cover methods, metrics, and
design techniques that will enable staff to achieve extraordinary performance improvements.
- Database and Database Manager Configuration
- Workload Analysis
- Memory Configuration and Tuning
- Tablespace Design and Tuning
- Index Design and Tuning
- Analysis of Sort and I/O Performance
- Techniques for quickly pinpointing problem areas
- Miscellaneous Tuning Knobs and Environment settings
- Security Issues
The class is modeled after the DB2 LUW Performance Analysis and Tuning Workshop that is offered at The DB2
and IDUG Conferences
. Refer to this
for additional details. Please note, however, that it will not be necessary to execute the class preparation instructions. SQL Snapshots
will be provided to each attendee and these SQL statements can be executed against local databases.
$8,900 plus actual travel and living expenses per receipts – not to exceed an estimated sum.
Several references are available upon request.