Databases aren’t just about entering and retrieving information, they’re about entering and retrieving information fast. And the faster you do it, the greater your profit.
|When people ask me what I do, I usually tell them that I’m in the database (as in DB2 LUW) performance and security business. But really, I’m a speed merchant. You see, databases aren’t just about entering and retrieving information, they’re about entering and retrieving information fast. And the faster you do it, the greater your profit.
- Your employees will get more done. Every second an employee waits for data to come up, or for data to be submitted, or for systems to come back online not only costs you money, it causes you to lag behind your competitors who aren’t experiencing slowdowns or downtime. Still not convinced? Consider:
- Your customers will stay around to find what they need. 47 percent of visitors expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds, and 40 percent of visitors will leave a website if the loading process takes more than 3 seconds.2
- You will receive more orders. “When Amazon analyzed its ratio of sales to its Web performance through A/B tests, what it found was that with every page load delay of 100 milliseconds there was a 1 percent decrease in conversions.”3
- Orders go through faster. Which means more of them! “There's a direct connection between site performance and sales. For instance, a recent Walmart.com study found that an improvement in page load time of 100 milliseconds - one-tenth of a second - produced a 1% increase in incremental revenue for the e-retailer.” 4
- Inventory turns faster, which is why you’re in business in the first place.
What You Need to Know
Speed absolutely, positively equals profits.
Take the 15-Second Challenge.
In 15 seconds, our patented, award-winning systems will tell us exactly where the problem is, and if you give us the greenlight, we typically have the problem fixed in two hours or less.
Click or call us toll free (866) 773 – 8789.