24 February 2012 Contestant Topics:
- Online index REORG in LUW
- Testing your recovery strategy
- How DBA’s can use DB2 LUW workload manager (WLM) features to use both role based and cost based techniques
- How to debug a high CPU spike issue on a system
- Technique for applying DB2 table structure changes and application code changes concurrently while still providing true 24x7 availability
- Virtual Indexes
- Tips on using the LOAD command on DB2 LUW: performance considerations, comparisons and alternatives
Join The DB2Night Show™ LinkedIn Group
The DB2Night Show™ has a LinkedIn Group. The "closed" group is open to any LinkedIn member. Join to receive LinkedIn group updates including future shows and replay information, and, if you like, start some discussions about the show! Join The DB2Night Show LinkedIn Group!
THANK YOU to DB2's GOT TALENT SPONSORS!
- 1st Place Prize: Free Badge to any 2012 IDUG Conference, sponsored by IDUG
- 1st Place Prize: Up to $1,500 USD travel money for travel expenses to the IDUG conference, sponsored by DBI Software
- 2nd Place Prize: A free badge to attend the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by KBCE
- 2nd Place Prize: Up to $1,000 USD travel money for travel expenses to the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by HLS Technologies
- 3rd Place Prize: An Apple iPad, sponsored by Responsive Systems
- Top 10 Finalist Prizes: $50 Amazon.com gift certificates sponsored by Triton Consulting
SHARE FREE DB2 Education with your FRIENDSSee that "Mail This" link below? Click it and do a friend a favor - share this blog post with one of your friends or peers. THANKS!
Spread the word to your followers!