REGISTER and join us for DB2's GOT TALENT! Our contestants will be offering the following tips and advice...
Contestant Topics for 10 FEB 2012
- Easiest ways to fine-tune your insert performance on an OLTP and DSS system
- Advice for redirected restores
- Alternative to the db2 instance migration/upgrade command (db2imigr/db2iupgrade)
- How statistical views can enhance the performance of a query (3hrs to 5secs)
- The DB2GCF command
- MQT Friend or Foe ? How to turn Foe into Friend
- Brief about the on-line table move procedure admin_move_table in DB2 LUW
Call for Contestant Applications Ends 10 FEB 2012See 2012 DB2's GOT TALENT Overview and How The Contest Works for more information.
THANK YOU to DB2's GOT TALENT SPONSORS!
- 1st Place Prize: Free Badge to any 2012 IDUG Conference, sponsored by IDUG
- 1st Place Prize: Up to $1,500 USD travel money for travel expenses to the IDUG conference, sponsored by DBI Software
- 2nd Place Prize: A free badge to attend the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by KBCE
- 2nd Place Prize: Up to $1,000 USD travel money for travel expenses to the DB2 Symposium, sponsored by HLS Technologies
- 3rd Place Prize: An Apple iPad, sponsored by Responsive Systems
- Top 10 Finalist Prizes: $50 Amazon.com gift certificates sponsored by Triton Consulting