Statistics and Comments from 18 March Finals Round 3As of this moment (noon, Sunday, 20 March 2011), 109 people have voted in Finals Round 3. Watch the Replay and VOTE for your favorite contestants! Polls close 24 March 2011 at 3pm CDT. Every vote counts! In the Finals Round 2 voting, there was just ONE vote difference between 3rd and 4th place!
Sign up for the Grand Finale - Round 4!For the first time during the DB2's GOT TALENT series, we will allow questions from the studio audience to be directed to our Finalists! The Grand Finale theme is "Your Best Advice: Things you think DB2 people should know!"
To register for Finals Round 4, CLICK HERE.
Also, CLICK HERE to register for our 8 April 2011 show "All about IDUG" wherein the winners will be announced!
Please Rate the Education and Entertainment Value:
I learned something that will be helpful to my job:
Samples of Viewer Comments
- fantastic way to share hints and knowledge with the DB2 community
- It was a good show
- Very informative, great presentations!
- it is a Good show
- The finalists are smart, helpful, and very good presenters.
- Session on Influencing DB2 optimizer by Thiru was excellent and useful to me to get better knowledge on this subject. Before that I never had any idea on this. With Thiru's presentation, I am am able to understand well. My special thanks to Thiru
- All the best Norberto ! Going great
- Great Show!
- easy to understand and user friendly
The comments shown above are taken from the DB2's GOT TALENT 18 March 2011 Finalist Round 3. You can watch this REPLAY and VOTE! Polls close 24 March 2011 at 3pm Central.
DBI's Shameless Marketing Moment
Please look for DBI's new ad in IBM Data Management Magazine. Our ad is on the inside back cover. Look for instructions on how you can get a new white paper "IBM DB2 LUW Critical Performance Measurements" which provides SQL commands and actionable tuning advice!
Our #2 Job is giving you the documentation to prove it!